Effective Date: June 20, 2023
1. Information We Collect
When you interact with our Services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Personal Identification Information: We may collect personal identification information from you such as your name, email address, and contact information when you register for our Services or contact us with inquiries.
- Non-Identifying Information: When you interact with our Services, we may collect non-identifying information about your use, such as your IP address, your browser type, the time and date of your visit, the pages you visit, and other activity on our Services.
2. How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect for various purposes, including:
- To provide and maintain our Services
- To notify you about changes to our Services
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Services
- To monitor the usage of the Services
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
3. How We Share Your Information
We do not sell your personal information to third parties. However, we may disclose your information to third parties in certain circumstances, including:
- Service Providers: We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Services, to provide the Services on our behalf, or to assist us in analyzing how our Services are used.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
- Business Transfer: We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
Your security is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
5. Links to Other Sites
6. Children’s Privacy
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with personal data, please contact us.
8. Contact Us